Monday, March 14, 2011

MEDALS!

So, if you read my blog (yes, I'm talking to both of you out there in cyberland), you might remember this post where I talked about my obsession for medals. And, yes, I'm still obsessed, and happy to report that I will (hopefully) be receiving at least 3 more medals between now and May 1st since I am signed up for 3 more 1/2 marathons.

So, since I am sooooo proud of my hard-earned medals, I decided that I needed a place to show them off. And, what better place is there than the LAUNDRY ROOM?!?!? But, I did make these hangers for them, and I am pretty proud. The one on the right is the husband's since he is the triathlete, and mine is the one that says "live inspired" because that is the saying on my Road ID.


Please notice whose display has more bling- thank you very much!

1 comment:

Josh said...

You'll need to blog about this again at the end of the year so we can compare again.